dr.fone toolkit – iOS Data Backup & Restore
Backup & Restore iOS Data Turns Flexible
- One click to backup the whole iOS device to your computer.
- Allow to preview and restore any item from the backup to a device.
- Export what you want from the backup to your computer.
- No data loss on devices during the restore.
dr.fone toolkit – iOS Data Backup & Restore lets you do a whole backup of almost all data on your iPhone and iPad, or you can selectively export the data that you want to keep on your computer. When there is a need, you also can restore the backed up data to your device by selecting the items you want. It will be a better choice than using iTunes or iCloud.
Export Data from Backup Files
As to the backup files, you can choose to keep them all or delete any of them that you don’t have a need. Moreover, you can preview and export any items from the backup file on your computer, and save them as HTML, CSV or vCard files.
iOS Data Backup & Restore Works for All iOS Devices
- iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, iPhone 4
- All models of iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPad mini, iPad
- iPod touch
- iPod touch 5, iPod touch 4
- Call history
- WhatsApp messages
- Voice memos
- Safari’s bookmark
- App’s photos
- App’s video
- App’s documents
Export file formats
- Export contacts and messages to to computer as .csv, .html, or vcard;
- Export WhatsApp messages to computer as .csv or .html;
- Export call log, notes, calendar, reminders and Safari’s bookmark to computer as .html.
- Supported OS
- Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP; Mac OS X 10.12(macOS Sierra), 10.11(El Capitan), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.9(Mavericks), 10.8, 10.7, or 10.6
- 1GHz (32 bit or 64 bit)
- 256 MB or more of RAM (1024MB Recommended)
- Hard Disk Space
- 200 MB and above free space
- iOS 10.3, iOS 10, iOS 9 and former
Backup Your iPhone/iPad with One Click
The whole backup thing only takes you one click. Once your device is connected and detected, the program will automatically backup data on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. The new backup file won’t overwrite the old one. You can do backup whenever you want.
Back up all types of files